Sponsored by ProSential Group
Welcome to the MWG Employer Services Client Portal sponsored by ProSential. ProSential is a cooperative of select Benefit, Human Resource and Information Technology Brokerage Firms from strategic geographical locations across the United States. ProSential was formed in 2008 to combine the knowledge and resources of these independent firms in order to provide their brokers and clients with the “Best-In-Class” products and services from around the country.
As a client of MWG Employer Services, you have membership rights to these services provided by our Client Portal:
- HR & Benefits Library – This Award-Winning Compliance Resource Center provides our clients with a comprehensive library of State and Federal laws, regulations, forms, documents and links to other important websites.
- HR Daily News – Check out the latest headlines for the human resource professional. Here you can get the latest court rulings, new legislation, advisories and much more from HR.BLR.com without leaving our site.
- HR & Benefits Law Alerts – Powered by the law firm of Proskauer Rose LLP, you can access the latest employment and benefit law alerts so you can be prepared for what is required next.
- HR & Benefits Compliance Guide – Download this comprehensive Compliance Guide provided by Proskauer Rose to complete your own compliance audit.
- Videos and Recorded Webinars – This section provides you each month with four different training videos for HR Professionals, Managers, Supervisors and Employees. You can also review previous HRBA sponsored webinars for everything HR. View the upcoming webinar schedule and register for the next informative webinar of your choice.
- Technology Demo Center – Want to see what technologies exist that may save you time and money? Watch short demonstration videos or download fact sheets for various HR Systems.
- Client Source – Interact with other HR Professionals from around the country through our web forums and blogs. Sign up for email alerts and check out other documents that may be posted by us.
- HR Advice – Do you have an HR question? Ask the Pros by phone or by posting a question. You will receive a prompt response from these qualified HR Generalist Consultants. (Additional annual subscription required.)
* This web site is a general service that provides legal information over the Internet. We are not a law firm and our employees are not acting as your attorney. The information contained in the Site is general legal information and should not be construed as legal advice to be applied to any specific factual situation.